New Update LIVE!
YEAH! The most recent update from a few weeks ago is now officially out of our beta channel and into the main release section on Steam. We just did a little housekeeping first (typo fixing, replace placeholder art, etc.) but the new ‘Championship Edition’ should update automatically for ya when you login to Steam to play the game. Here are the little things done since last update:
- Updated Disclaimer/Copyright screen
- Replaced questionable Trophy Image with new WGU logo
- Changed “AGRESSIVE” to “AGGRESSIVE” in game options difficulty
- Added inch marks to the end of height in character select screen
- Replaced every misspelling of “CONGRADULATIONS” with “Congratulations”
- Disabled the text over PWX Logo in Tournament Mode
- Replaced silver trophy with gold trophy in tournament victory celebration scene
- Disabled reversal flash when screenshot mode is enabled or when in game HUD is disabled
- Replaced intro splash screens with the new PWX Logo and WGU videos with sound. Looks pretty badass imo.
- Replaced Christmas crowd signs with previous signs before the Christmas update. Will change them when I receive newer signs to replace them with.
- Replaced default wrestlers with the files Dave provided to fix any duplicate tattoos etc. between wrestlers.
Play it here!
Check out the very newest update in Eric’s Twitch replay from the other night!
Quote of the Week
“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.” – Stephen McCranie
Question of the Week
Can I send you $100? Because I want to send you $100. If you can wear your Pro Wrestling X t-shirt to an upcoming taping of Lucha Underground Season 4(!!!) and are clearly seen on camera I will send you $100.
Also, please, please take a deep breath and be good to each other out there. We love you guys.
In the meantime and in between time, that's it, another edition of Wrestling Gamers United.