We’ve been testing the latest update that our programmer just delivered a few days ago. With holiday traveling firing up I can’t say for certain when bug testing/fixing will be completed and the update released on Steam but I am happy to share with you some of what you can expect.
I do have to hold a few things back, though, just so Eric can legit pop when he unboxes the build on the next PWX Twitch stream. Here is some of what you can expect:
- New loading screens and animated menus
- New instrumental background music
- New Match types: 3&4 way Cell and Scaffold matches. Iron Man.
- New Championship mode
- New Tournament Mode
- Gameplay tips added to loading screens
- Matches can now end in time limit draw.
- New strike reversal/counter mechanic added
- Spirit meter now has more noticeable effect on recovery time and momentum
Testing has been going well and hopefully we’ll have this update in your hands before long. Thank you for your continued patience and support!
WWE Switch Stutters
Aww man. Switch owners have been looking forward to seeing the latest WWE game on the system but unfortunately it seems to have launched with some serious performance and quality issues. You might want to check out more info like this before purchasing:
Question of the Week
It’s time to freshen up the crowd signs in the next update. Got any ideas? Bonus if they are Christmas/Holiday themed and I’ll shoot you a free Steam key for PWX if we use yours!
Quote of the Week
“Never give up. And never, under any circumstances, face the facts.” – Ruth Gordon
In the meantime and in between time, that's it, another edition of Wrestling Gamers United.