The pro wrestling game made for the fans

Wrestling Gamers United Newsletter #817

Moddy McModFace

Cool! Big thanks to Pro Wrestling X supporter, Ryan, for posting a cool mod he did for the game recently to Twitter. It’ll keep us entertained while our programmer finishes bug testing our latest update. If you have Pro Wrestling X then check out the mod here:

https://twitter.com/Ryan_the_jobber/status/934825099840061440

If you don’t have Pro Wrestling X…get Pro Wrestling X!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/297310/Pro_Wrestling_X/

New Mobile Wrestling Game

Looks like MDickie is about to get some competition on the mobile wrestling game scene. Or is he? Hmmmmm. Might be too early to tell but at least these developers of the upcoming Superslam Wrestling know how to make a great looking teaser video!

Question of the Week

Hard to believe, but WCW vs NWO World Tour just turned 20 years old! It was certainly the first wrestling game that a lot of us became addicted to and it got me to wondering; which wrestling game started your love of the genre? Fire Pro? NES Pro Wrestling? Or was it at an arcade with Mat Mania or Wrestlefest? I’d love to hear your story!

Quote of the Week

“Only 1% of us who chase our dreams will ever reach them. But that’s only because the other 99% are quitters. ” -unknown

In the meantime and in between time, that's it, another edition of Wrestling Gamers United.

  :   Tagged with   :  

Article Comments

Leave a Reply