We’ve been having better luck and making more of our own luck in the past week than we’ve had in the past six months. Plenty of hard work and good decisions are always in front of us and very much required. But we can’t help but feel sincere appreciation for recent opportunities and developments:
- Progressing on funding that will specifically fund full time programming
- Wrestling feds are reaching out to work with us
- The upgrading port to Unity 5 has begun and is going well
- We’re all healthier and finding more time to work on PWX
- Streamers are playing PWX and actually having a good fun time
- Great people are reaching out to help us with things like all new audio assets
- The newest build has improved a shit ton of performance issues
Speaking of the newest build, have you played it? Go get it! It’s been available on Steam in our beta channel and by the time you read this it might already be live as the newest update. Go get it! Tell us what you like about it and especially what you hate about it so we can GET ‘ER DUNNNN WOOOOOOOO!
Get it here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/297310/
Eric busted out a Twitch broadcast again this week and we have the replay to prove it. Come see the newest build in action, baby!
I’ve been pulling together screenshots and videos to build some fresh new promo material and I thought I would ask our intrepid lead programer if he could build me an added special feature into the screenshot mode and he said yes. HE SAID YES! I don’t want to promise anything until it’s delivered but if all goes well we’re going to make modders and e-fedders very happy with the proposed new feature. Fingers crossed!
In the meantime and in between time, that's it, another edition of Wrestling Gamers United.