Ahhhh summer is over and it’s back to business! And what better way to celebrate than with a new update! It is currently in our testers hands and even accessible in our beta channel on Steam. WOOOOOOOOOOO!
Here is a list of changes in this build:
– Fixed error where every fighter selected use Tall fighting stance
– Improved gameplay performance by addressing weapons transform
– Fixed the blood layering issue found in the Twitch broadcast
– Added transparency to HIAC front cage walls to improve the visual
– Improved performance by loading textures directly with resources.load. For the moment textures in the Streaming Assets folder will not be used until a better solution is found.
– Replaced blood splatter on canvas texture with the new blood texture Mr Wrestling 5 provided
– Fixed texture culling issues on cell panels geometry with a newly programmed shader
– Fixed sliding characters when performing a grapple
– Fixed repeating ramp exit/climb glitch when having a 3 or 4 way match
– Fixed naming errors in the end of match stats
– Re-Added Interference back into the game. You can now assign a run in partner in the wrestler edit mode under the profile section
– Changed cell color from dark to light
– Added new hockey stick as a weapon. And not just a hockey stick my friends…a frickin’ GOALIE STICK!
But don’t just read about it! Check out the new update in action in this Twitch video replay link from Thursday night:
Remember: you can start playing this build NOW by subscribing to our Betas in Steam (scrub to 54:00 in the video linked above if you don’t know how.)
For those in the path of Irma, stay safe and dry. Lots of PWX supporters down that way, hope you’re all OK.
In the meantime and in between time, that's it, another edition of Wrestling Gamers United.